5 Women who desperately need a push

The days are long. I think I'm getting tired easily. Or maybe I'm just bored of seeing Alexa Bliss constantly on top. Now don't get me wrong, I love The Goddess. But wouldn't it just be refreshing if she took a backseat for a long period of time while others got chances to shine? It's something we always seem to argue, but lets take a look at 5 Women who desperately need a push.

5. Kairi Sane
It's hard for me to include Kairi Sane on this list, but it has to be done. Getting called up and then immediately put into a stereotypical tag team with Asuka isn't exactly the best way to get called up. While I will admit I love the pairing, it hasn't done much for the Pirate Princess. They should've had her feud with Asuak, not team with her. Imagine the kind of matches they could have. It would be insane...Or should I say INSANE ELBOW!!!!...Sorry.

4. Lacey Evans
Lacey Evans just got done getting pushed in a feud that saw Becky go over. That's great. But you need to create stars, not line them up for established ones. This is how the business gets a pulse. Yeah, their feud may be over, but that doesn't mean she should be forgotten about like so many. Having her used to make Becky look strong is fine, but now you have to take the proper steps to make her look like a badass that no one wants to get in the ring with. 

3. Lana
I feel like someone should about a APB when it comes to the whereabouts of The Ravishing Russian. While backstage noise surrounds the couple, it shouldn't negate the fact that Lana was one of the most over talents in the Womens Division for a brief period. Instead of rolling with it, they decide to straight up not use her. That's pure blasphemy if I've ever heard it. Someone is making you money and you decide NOT to push them? What a world we live in. 

2. Ruby Riott
It's crazy for me to think that Ruby Riott is out there and no one is even paying attention. One of the more sound in-ring workers of the Women's Division, Ruby Riott hasn't had anything going on as of late. While WWE decided to break up the Riott Squad, it amazes me that their leader has been gone for some time now. And no explanation hasn't been given, either. I for one am a fan of Ruby's and hope that she comes back with a vengeance like we've never seen.

1. Dana Brooke
By all accounts, Dana Brooke is a prime example of hard-work simply not paying off. By some reports she even goes to the Performance Center and helps sets up on her dime. That's right, she's not even getting paid to do that. While the Titus Worldwide stuff was fun, it's been ages since they've used her on TV. It seems like WWE is content with keeping her on as a hypewomen, launching shirts into the crowd. I'm not okay with it. I'm not, darn it! Use her and make her mean something. She (Like everyone else on this list) deserves it.

That's our list! Got some you wanna see pushed? Sound off below or let us know on Twitter!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Best WWE Theme songs right now

5 Reasons CM Punk should join AEW

5 GOOD Creative decisions by WWE right now